Erasmus+ KA202: STEM in Education
Duration: 01.09.2019 – 31.08.2021
Registration no.: 2019-1-CZ01-KA202-061111
- Střední průmyslová škola chemická Pardubice – the main coordinator
- Abidin Pak Pakmaya Anadolu Lisesi – Turkey
- Valga County Vocational Training Centre – Estonia
- Byåsen videregående skole – Norway
- ITT Michelangelo Buonarroti – Italy
- KES COLLEGE – Cyprus
Objectives of the project include introducing innovative approaches to teaching by using cross-curricular links involving STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), thereby contributing to improving the quality of vocational education at partner schools.
A significant contribution for teachers will be the knowledge and use of other and new teaching opportunities, the involvement of ICT in education, the implementation of new methodological approaches to teaching. Students should gain better learning outcomes and increase their motivation to study.
For the successful implementation of the project, four international workshops are planned for teachers focusing on job shadowing, sharing of information on STEM use, group and project teaching. One mobility will be devoted to students who will participate in the international competition.
Main outputs of the project:
- Survey of the current state of using STEM teaching in partner schools
- Methodological guide for planning and creation of STEM-based teaching lessons
- eBook – a portfolio of at least 24 multidisciplinary lessons
- Project for students with different types of tasks using problem-based teaching, videos, quizzes, etc.
- International student competition for two students from each school. Students will work together in international teams and will create presentations on given topics and solve STEM tests.